Buy WeatherTech 70525 Front Side Window Deflector - 2 PieceWeatherTech 70525 Front Side Window Deflector - 2 Piece Product Description:
- Maximize your fresh air enjoyment
- Optically transparent
- OEM quality
- Sleek aerodynamic styling
- Reduces wind noise
Product Description
WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors offer you fresh air enjoyment with an original equipment look. They are made from the finest 3mm acrylic material available. Installation is quick and easy, with no exterior tape needed.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Pretty good but not all there.
By mrcbax
So I just got these this evening, and just put them on my car. They were super easy to install (5 minutes tops), and look really good. I like these a lot better than the tape on ones, I've gotten for other vehicles in the past. I was under the impression that there would be visors for all four windows, but I only received them for the front two. Also the shipping was a little slower than usual. I ordered them a week ahead for my wife's birthday, and they showed up a day late.
Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!