Compare Prices for Leatherman Freestyle Multitool & Monarch 300 LED Flashlight plus Leatherman Case

Leatherman Freestyle Multitool  &  Monarch 300 LED Flashlight plus Leatherman CaseBuy Leatherman Freestyle Multitool & Monarch 300 LED Flashlight plus Leatherman Case

Leatherman Freestyle Multitool & Monarch 300 LED Flashlight plus Leatherman Case Product Description:



  • Outside Accessible Blade
  • Compact Pocket Size
  • Impact/Water Resistant

Product Description

The first thing you'll probably notice with the Leatherman Freestyle is opening the outside-accessible blade is easy and fast, just like a pocket knife. When you unfold it and use the pliers you'll understand that when something is engineered correctly, power isn't a matter of size, but a matter of years of design expertise. Freestyle is great as a stand-alone tool or a companion for those activity-specific tools that don't feature pliers or a knife. One battery, 16 lumens, and super durable yet lightweight anodized-aluminum body. What more could you ask for in a handy everyday-carry LED flashlight? How about a great price. The Leatherman Monarch 300 LED flashlight is the perfect balance of design and function at a great price. Who says you need to skimp on quality? We certainly don't.



The Leatherman Freestyle features a Needlenose & Regular Plier, Wire & Hard-Wire Cutter and a 420HC Combo Knife. It's 100% Stainless Steel, with a Removable Pocket Clip, Zytel Handle Insert and a 25 Year Warranty.



Closed Length is 3.45 inches, Weight is 4.5 oz



The Leatherman Monarch 300 LED 16 Lumen Flashlight has an Anodized Aluminum Body, Detachable Keychain Ring and Removable Pocket Clip. 10 Year Warranty



Includes AAA Battery.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Lighter, faster, stronger
By JT
This is an awesome little tool. It's lightweight, and has what the average person would need in day to day life. I keep this guy in my car for the days that I seem to misplace my WAVE. It's helped me get out of a couple of sticky jams. My favorite part about this Leatherman is the knife. Leatherman is famous for the knives they put on their multitools, but this one is perfect. Half serrated, half fine. Love the knifeThe pouch is kind of pointless honestly... When I bought it, I couldn't fit either the multitool or the flashlight inside of it. I finally forced them both in there and let them stretch it out for a week or so. It works... but it could be better. I honestly hardly use the flashlight because I have So many other sources of very bright light when I'm outside. When I have used it though, it was surprisingly bright and definitely did it's job. It's much better than maglite's single AAA light.Over all this is an awesome little tool. You can note however that it's the exact same tool as the skeletool mines the bottle opener and the screwdriver... That being said, and owning both tools, I love the freestyle and would feel great about carrying it into any situation outdoors.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Solid
By Frank
This is a well made set and useful for hunting, camping, etc. I would buy again and have as gifts.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Tool
By Omar
Very Great tool , the blade is really sharp it cut me several times till now :) and the pliers are very strong and useful .The size is suitable for the pocket . I highly recommend this tool .Also the flash light is very nice and compact and the best thing about is that it uses AAA batteries .

See all 5 customer reviews...


Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Leatherman Freestyle Multitool  &  Monarch 300 LED Flashlight plus Leatherman Case