Little Giraffe Chenille Blanket - Pink 29" X 35" Product Description:
- Size: 29" x 35"
- Machine Washable
- 2012 Cribsie Award Winner for "Most Ridiculously Soft Baby Blanket"
Product Description
Little Giraffe's best selling classic, signature line of Chenille blankets have become the industry standard for quality and luxury. These popular chenille blankets are soft, cozy and trimmed with a matching Satin that the little ones love. Little Giraffe's Chenille is machine washable and will not lose their shape or softness.
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
The best blanket ever
By jpedrotti
I received this blanket when I had my daughter several years ago, and it is still one of her favorites. I bought for a friend's newborn and know that it will be loved for years to come. So soft and cuddly!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Soooo soft and snuggly my son's favorite.
By Lisa
My son loves this blanket. I have gotten him 2 and at age 6 he still keeps one around.
Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!