Price Compare GearWrench 84918 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Impact Socket Set Metric, 15-Piece

GearWrench 84918 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Impact Socket Set Metric, 15-PieceBuy GearWrench 84918 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Impact Socket Set Metric, 15-Piece

GearWrench 84918 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Impact Socket Set Metric, 15-Piece Product Description:



  • Chrome Molyebdenum Alloy Steel (CR-MO) For Exceptional Strengh and Durability
  • Surface Drive Technology Reduces Fastener Rounding
  • Black Phosphate Coating to Resist Corosion
  • High Visiblity Laser Etched Markings
  • Secondary Hard Stamping-Part and Size

Product Description

Finish: Black Phosphate; Drive Tang Size: 3/8; Drive Type: 6 Point Surface Drive; SAE/Metric: Metric; Set Size Range Min: 8mm; Set Size Range Max: 22mm; Set Included Storage: Blow Mold; Set Piece Count: 15

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent sockets
By Pat
These sockets are an amazing deal. The material, design and finish are high quality. They feature the rounded corners inside the socket well as not to strip any bolt you remove, which is something that I have only seen on my snap-on tools. I received them last night and used them all day today. When used with a 3/8 air ratchet or impact gun you can knock out brake jobs in no time!

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5awesome
By baseballmech
after using these sockets for 2 days I was kicking myself for not buying them sooner. very good quality very good price. only slight gripe is the markings aren't highly visible. but the markings really don't slow me as I've already learned the position of these in my cart by feel so no big deal.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Was excited...
By T3XXX
About the sockets, until I used the 17mm on my NitroCat 3/8" yesterday to take my lower control arms loose. The socket worked fine and performed its intended duty. The only complaint I have is that the inside walls of the female 3/8" chamber on the socket is already showing heavy fatigue and the metal has already began to "mushroom" out. This is only one socket and only about 5 mins of use. May be defective? May be of poor quality? May only be the 17mm? Time will tell. I will update later on.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy GearWrench 84918 3/8-Inch Drive Universal Impact Socket Set Metric, 15-Piece