Cheap Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack)Buy Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack) Product Description:



  • MULTI VALUE 12-PACK! You are buying TWELVE of Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz
  • Quantity: MULTI VALUE PACK! You are buying Description: TEA-TREE FOOT POWDER, Unit, Size: 3 OZ, Brand: WISE WAYS HERBALS

Product Description

12-unit VALUE PACK of Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz - Three ounces of a healing herbal treatment for rashes, athletes foot and to soothe irritations. Contains: Organic Calendula Flowers, Arrowroot, Clay, Cornstarch, Sea Salt, Essential Oils Of Tea Tree, Sage & Cypress.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5This Stuff Is Great!
By Joseph Croft
A while back, I ordered one of each of every tea-tree foot/body powder I could find, to try them all out. I was looking for a natural alternative to the various anti-fungal medicated powders I'd been using for athletes-foot and jock-itch.On first glance I was unimpressed by this product. It's rather plain looking, and the label is even kinda wrinkled up like it was badly glued onto the cardboard tube.HOWEVER, after evaluating all of the powders, this one is BY FAR my favorite one!The first thing you'll notice is that it doesn't poof clouds of powder everywhere. Secondly, it has a pleasant tea-tree oil scent - not too strong - just right. It does an excellent job of cooling, relieving itch, and healing and preventing chafing.It is labeled as foot powder, and it does that job well, but it's great for an allover body powder - not too strong even for the "sensitive" areas!

See all 1 customer reviews...


Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Tea-Tree Foot Powder, 3 oz ( Multi-Pack)