Buy Lanikai LU-21TE - Tenor Acoustic/ElectricLanikai LU-21TE - Tenor Acoustic/Electric Product Description:
- Features nato top, back and sides, Rosewood fretboard and bridge.
- 18 frets with geared metal tuning machines for easy tuning.
- Active 3-Band EQ pickup and gloss BLACK finish with white pearloid binding.
Product Description
Get out there and perform with your Lanikai LU-21TE. This affordable tenor ukulele sounds great unplugged, but with its Belcat UK2000 electronics system onboard it's built to sound great onstage too! The Nato body and rosewood fingerboard work together for a rich, warm tone. Bottom line, if you're looking for your first ukulele, don't skimp and skip the electronics. Make yourself stage-ready (even before you are) with the electronics-equipped Lanikai LU-21TE!
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Overall pretty great :)
By JC
This is my second ukulele (first one being an incredibly cheap but decent soprano), and I love everything about it. Sounds great unplugged and even better plugged in, and the strings are just fantastic. I was surprised to find that it stayed in tune nearly all the time, even during changes in temperature. Just one thing though, the battery cover doesn't quite close; I have to wedge a pick in there or tape it down to keep it fully in, which isn't such a problem when I'm playing unplugged, but is a nuisance when I'm playing electrically.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Would recommned
By lisa
Bought this as a gift. First time I purchased it, it had to be returned because it was cracked-vendor accepted return with no hassle. The second time, I purchased this, the battery cover would not close. The wood where the cord input is located is very thin and could easily crack. Make sure you buy a cord with a 90 degree angle on it. Has a beautiful sound no ring on the frets, perfect action. I would recommend this. It does make you happy.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Yes, the strings are Aquila
By AJ
This is my 3rd Ukulele, broke one, gave one away and now this. It sounds pretty decent.The geared tuners are a blessing. They stay in place much better than the frustrating friction pegs, which I spend more time tuning than playing.Construction is very similar to the LU21, which broke at the neck while I was playing. 3/5Strings are very good. 4.5/5Friction tuning pegs that are concealed, so no corrosion/rust etc. 5/5Pickup is good for the price you pay. 4/5Probably the only electro-acoustic tenor uke for under $100
Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!