For Sale Colorescience Classic Corrector Kit

Colorescience Classic Corrector KitBuy Colorescience Classic Corrector Kit

Colorescience Classic Corrector Kit Product Description:



  • Use Colorescience Corrector Kit to conceal imperfections, correct skin problems, camouflage freckles, conceal blemishes, hide broken capillaries, enliven sallow skin and even help hide scars
  • Ideal emergency corrector to keep in a handy spot when imperfections on the skin need addressing
  • So sheer that when used properly, nobody will know you have something to hide

Product Description

Use Colorescience Corrector Kit to conceal imperfections, correct skin problems, camouflage freckles, conceal blemishes, hide broken capillaries, enliven sallow skin and even help hide scars. Ideal emergency corrector to keep in a handy spot when imperfections on the skin need addressing. So sheer that when used properly, nobody will know you have something to hide. Offers 5 different shades to correct any type of skin discoloration. Use as a concealer, corrector, highlighter, bronzer, or foundation color.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent corrector kit
By Booknutzoid
Does very well to even out inconsistent skin tones. Doesn't have any instructions for application but there is a plastic sheet within the container that tells you what color to use for what you are trying to correct. It's very good, personally, for covering red blotches. I would recommend this for people who have rosacea.The picture of the product shows two brushes, but I received only one in the kit. I just try to keep the one I have clean.I saw this used on a Dr. Drew show and I'm not one to believe everything that I see and hear, but I am very glad I invested in this product.For those of you suffering from acne scarring and blemishes, I would highly recommend this product. Toss out your other cover-up makeup. You won't need it.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Love this product
By S. Hegstad
I've been using this for just about a week and love it! It's perfect for the small touch up areas and stays on all day. Very happy with the purchase.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Wonderful
By Nancy Lou O'brien
Excellent product. Brightens my eyes and brings them out. No heavy make-up look. I mix up all the colors when I use it.

See all 5 customer reviews...


Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Colorescience Classic Corrector Kit