Compare MULTIFUNCTION DESK Espresso

MULTIFUNCTION DESK EspressoBuy MULTIFUNCTION DESK Espresso

MULTIFUNCTION DESK Espresso Product Description:



  • Mahogany Computer Desk with Side Storage and CPU Cabinets Color: Espresso

Product Description

This workstation with storage is made of MDF panels with PVC laminated surface, includes pullout keyboard tray with safety stop. Also included is 2 storage drawers, side CPU stand area with top shelf space to store accessories. With it's elevated shelf to place a printer or any other accessories, additional under desk storage area this computer is a great desk to have.Finish ESPRESSO

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Better than the picture
By Jesslyn Hendrix
This is my 3rd office desk and I just love it. I am using it with a two 23" monitors. One is an all-in-one Dell pc. I just didn't put the printer stand on when assembling. Frankly, unless you have a tiny printer, it won't fit a printer anyway. I could have used it for my monitor, but just left it off because I wanted a dual monitor setup.It is much classier than it looks in the picture. I am also making use of the little cubby spaces between the desk and the tops of the storage cubes.Based on how much I've paid for previous desks, this is WELL worth every penny.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful Desk
By Mommy Peach
This is a beautifully made desk. It was easy to put together, and the directions are clearly marked. There are several areas for storage, and it would be a great addition to any room!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Techni Mobili MDG Computer Work Center
By ag
This computer table was easy to put together, clearly marked pieces and good instructions. Love the desk, it looks nice and very functional.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy MULTIFUNCTION DESK Espresso